Monday, October 17, 2005

There is this question I ve been asking myself repeatedly, 'Why don't I go and study?' Well, I am still searching for an answer, in the meanwhile, I remembered somethingI wrote once upon a time. If only, I could feel that inspiration now...


Know it today,
Going to travel far,
Over all the peaks and over the stars.
Want to spread out the new wings I've grown,
And reach as high
As the far-away moon.
...
When the sky is dark,
Black clouds shroud,
But like the stallion that raises its head high, proud
And gallops away over endless lands,
And feels his power, even when he stands.
...
When the air is heavy
With strange fears,
The lone wolf’s cry, all hearts, it tears
Standing high on the chilly cliff, he wails,
Not taken aback, by the worst travails.
...
(chorus)
...And emerge through the rains,
Pierce through the clouds,
Like the first rays of the warrior sun.
Conquer all domains,
Dispel all the doubts,
Like the gaining light of a glorious dawn.
Shine on,
Shine on.

No comments: