Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Last Straw

This was written for some prof who had me really bugged and frustrated.


The last straw

Suit my needs
Throw in sand
Break the vase
With my bare hands
Stamp it, trample it, and laugh at its fate
Then strut around, in a pompous gait.
And why should the one who made it cry?
‘Cos I bought it with my hard-earned pie.

Time has changed
New fancies bloom
Sweep the bits
With the hideous broom
Laugh at, criticise and raise my brow
Dignity? Have you? Well then, don’t dare show.
None of your attitudes here; it’s my call
And why not? I’m the one who rules it all!

You git!
Clear off!
This is my space.
Bugger, butcher of ultimate distaste!
Asses you all
Low dimwits
You’re not worth a drop of my genius spit.

3 comments:

Punit Pania said...

drop of my creative spit..?! good work. keep channelin all tht anger to creation! ..Peace

Geetha said...

of course, you know him.

Geetha said...

i don't give his so much credit. our being friends has nothing to do with him. that trip helped, okay. but there is a lot more to our friendship than that trip. don't you agree?