Thursday, December 29, 2005


This is the first pic of Kurt Cobain that I saw...scared the hell out of me, I mean, he does look scary. Jimi was pretty amused when I said that. And this was the pic that sent me 'googling' for Kurt Cobain and Nirvana.
For the first few days, I was hooked onto Smells like... only. Then Come As You Are, Lithium and many more songs were discovered. Why am I talking about Nirvana right now? Because, I just wanted to mention that Kurt is partly the inspiration for 'saw you feeding the ...' . (Him & someone else whom I cannot mention). Somehow I just had to put this down. Kurt s been haunting me for the past few days...May his soul rest in peace.

2 comments:

Punit Pania said...

Kurt Cobain...hmm. the only man who could justify suicide...interestin

Geetha said...

suicide can never be justified.